- ACV Auctions
- Operations & Logistics
Auto Relationship Representative
At ACV Auctions, you have the opportunity to be a part of the fast-growing automotive technology company. Our team is pioneering new technology and end to end service for the automotive industry. We are committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the automotive wholesale industry. ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys and sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the company’s results from day one and grow as ACV Auctions does.
Who we are looking for
ACV Auctions is looking for an enthusiastic Auto Relationship Representative who has a knack for cars and wants an opportunity to join a growing company. Our Auto Relationship Representatives are the face of our company. They know a ton about cars, and love to talk about them - explaining to our clients what they need to know in a way they can understand. They have boundless energy and work tirelessly to ensure our clients get nothing but the best. Our inspectors are meticulous. Nothing gets by them. At AVC Auctions we pride ourselves on Trust, Transparency and Credibility and our Auto Relationship Representatives deliver this to our customers every day.
What you will do
• Conducts inspections of vehicles to detect damage, missing parts and mechanical problems;
• Prepare and submit report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates and related documentation.
• Document vehicle condition by completing an electronic condition report
• Maintain knowledge of system capabilities, knowledge of needed/job-relevant software packages, and web-based applications.
• Take multiple, overall, and damage photos, matches them to vehicle, and download them to the image server.
What you will need
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1 - 3 years of experience in the automobile field (i.e., inspections, body/mechanic shop, etc.) strongly preferred.
• Basic Inspections (Electronic Condition Report), Vehicle Grading, Repair Recommendations & Frame Merit Certifications required.
• Body, paint and mechanical repair knowledge.
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
• No previous DUI/DWI/DWAI and no restrictions for driving commercial vehicle
• Reliable transportation to travel to client sites and to and from home office
• Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Strong technical aptitude.
• Ability to stand, walk, or sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to bend, stoop, squat or kneel.
• Ability to lift and hold at least 10 lbs. at waist level for an extended period of time.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Training is provided. One week at ACV Auctions HQ in Buffalo, New York, along with on the field training. This includes transportation and accommodation, along with a team dinner to meet other colleagues.
What we will offer
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Upbeat Innovated Culture
• Professional training opportunities
• Flexible schedules
Come and Join Our Team
We are a proven team of seasoned entrepreneurs & automotive professionals, working together to revolutionize the way 20 million wholesale vehicles are bought and sold each year. We are a diverse and innovative team united in a single mission—to build the best company.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the job title and location in the subject line.