- Redhorse Corporation
- Arlington, VA
Redhorse is hiring a Front-end Developer who will provide support in the areas of tailored script development, extract/transfer/load manipulations, database operations, front-end design, and data visualization. The Front-end Developer interfaces with the client, stakeholders, military personnel, and data providers to ensure that the ISR Analysis Team within the OUSD(I) has maximal buy-in for its activities and can identify and collect data it needs. Additionally, the Front-end Developer also maintains and develops client’s tool for ISR data aggregation, linking, and analysis and thus emphasizes rounded technical skills with a slight emphasis toward data presentation.
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- UI/UX and other “front-end” design experience.
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) development, including merging and normalizing related data sources.
- Ability to ingest data from many different sources, including SOAP/REST web services.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and agile development.
- Experience with document-based or graph-based NOSQL databases or relational databases (RDBMS) to include design and normalization.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy in both oral and written modes.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and potentially changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment, including on government site where availability of advanced development/database tools may be limited.
Additional Preferred Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- Experience consulting, analysis, and/or capability development experience.
- Experience with identifying and gathering operational and ISR data from DOD organizations and systems.
- Experience with national or military ISR capabilities and their use.
- Familiarity with working classified intelligence or ISR datasets.
- Experience/familiarity working with GeoJSON formats.
- Experience/familiarity with one of the following web frameworks:
Experience/familiarity with one of the following charting libraries (or equivalents):
- Familiarity with Elastic Stack
Must have Active TS/SCI; will assist with relocation if required; Starting salary $115k
- Position located in Reston, VA *
[Click on link to apply] (https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1690955)