We already know, ‘digital’ is a core component of ‘marketing strategy’ now. According to the Survey results from THE CMO REPORT/AMA, it is expected that companies will spend 12.3% on an average in the next year on digital marketing!
Today, in our handy guide, we are going to discuss the cities that have the highest availability for digital marketing jobs and best opportunities for digital marketers in 2019. But before getting started, there are some aspects, you should never overlook, no matter what.
Reasons To Hire A Digital Marketing Agency:
Internet has completely changed the scenario of business operations. Opting for digital marketing is the best way to sell your products and services online today. Below are some of the reasons to justify why you should hire a digital marketing agency:
- It lets you work more on running your business: Putting the responsibility of your marketing deeds in the hands of a responsible digital marketing company gets you a lot of time working on your other major aspects of the company such as research, development or portfolio management.
- The expert does the marketing better: Technical knowledge, ideas and the resources combine to form strategies that help in giving fruitful results. An expert marketer knows well how to pitch the strategy at right place, to all the right people, in all the right ways.
- Measurable results achieved: The marketing experts of digital marketing agency will give you the measurable result report from time to time. They will provide you the analytics and reports that define their work approach.
- Cut down on marketing costs: Hiring up a team of members to get your work done such as lead, research, monitor, write, and analyze can cost you. Instead, hiring a digital marketing agency will not only cut down your marketing cost but the time as well.
- They are equipped with new tools: A marketing agency with their vast experience, knowledge and resources, have all the latest tools handy that many organizations may not even be aware of.
- You can get and work on new ideas: A digital marketing agency makes you aware about the new perspectives of the digital market. They not only work to get your blog updated and share it on social media, but they work hard in the background to feature your product and services on the top of the search results.
What Questions You Should Ask Before Hiring A Digital Marketing Agency?
Investing in a digital marketing agency is a big step. You are placing your company’s marketing responsibility in someone’s hand, so it’s better to check all the aspects, from start to end. Make sure that the agency you are hiring is capable enough to meet your expectations.
Don’t hesitate, ask as many questions as you want. But what are the most important of all? Below are some of the questions you should ask before hiring a digital marketing agency:
- If we tie up and work with more than one marketing firm, how will you coordinate with them?
- What are your plans to achieve early results?
- What are your plans to measure campaign performance and report results? How often would you go for it?
- How will you co- ordinate with our internal team?
- Are you going to outsource any of your service to third- party providers?
- How will you research and work according to our business, industry, and competitors?
In case you are up with any other doubts, feel free to ask to them.
Unexpected Cities Hiring For Digital Marketing:
There are various other major cities which offer digital marketing opportunities other than the well- known hub such as New York, L.A and San Francisco. The top 5 of them are discussed below:
1). Indianapolis, Indiana: It is a great place to start a career as in the recent years, this place has succeeded in grabbing a lot of attention
- Salary one can expect there: $95,770
- Job roles hiring: Social Media Managers and Email Marketing Specialists
2). Minneapolis, Minnesota: It is one of the known places that open up doors of opportunity in some highly known companies in the United States.
- Salary one can expect there: $104,901
- Job roles hiring: Digital Media Analysts and Digital Marketing Specialists
3). Phoenix, Arizona: Phoenix doesn’t need any introduction of how popular it is! Does it? With major companies like Apple, Amazon and GoDaddy, other digital headquarters such as Allison+Partners, Defero and Off Madison are based in Phoenix. It is an emerging job door for digital marketing people.
- Job roles hiring: Social Media Specialists and Content Strategists
- Salary one can expect there: $97,601
4). Charlotte, North Carolina: As we already know, Charlotte ranked 5th on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 20 Large Cities to own a business, which clearly refers how much potential it is holding up for digital marketers. It is also known as an international finance center.
- Salary one can expect there: $96,487
- Job roles hiring: SEO Specialists and SEM Managers
5). Seattle, Washington: Microsoft is the main source of increasing digital jobs due to their major presence in the city. Also, Amazon has remodeled the marketing jobs.
- Salary one can expect there: $108,088
- Job roles hiring: Visual Designers and Digital Marketing Coordinators
What Are The Mistakes One Should Avoid Before Hiring A Digital Marketing Agency?
There are thousands of digital marketing agencies out there in the market. Choosing the best out of all is not easy. As a result, we end up with several associated mistakes.
Below are some of the mistakes one should avoid before hiring a digital marketing agency:
- Don’t get trapped by just verbal communication
- It is not necessary to go for a local company
- Don’t fall for “secret sauce” pitches (SEO is a straight process, nothing is secret in it)
- Cheap digital marketing
- Not doing your homework (research well about the agency)
Time to sum up:
So, guys, these were the best 5 Unexpected Cities Hiring for Digital Marketing In 2019 and few points that you need to keep in mind while hiring the same. I hope you enjoyed reading it. In case you are up with any doubt, feel free to ask in the comment section below.
If you have comments or feedback about any article, please email your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org.